Join your friends and neighbors for fun on the field this spring and summer!!
Registration is now OPEN for the 2013 Baseball and Softball season.
Barrington Youth Baseball & Softball offers programs for all players from ages 5 to 17.
The House League structure is grade based. The younger players (boys Kindergarten through 2nd grade and girls Kindergarten through 4th grade) are placed with classmates on teams built around their school. Older players participate in divisions where players are drafted on to teams by coaches.
- Practices begin the first week of April and the season ends in late June.
- Most teams play between 18 to 20 games and the older divisions have a year-end playoff.
- Players will be informed of their team roster before spring break.
- Practices begin the first week of April. Game schedules are distributed by managers the first week of April and Opening Day is April 20th.
- Visit the REGISTRATION tab on the top of the page to sign up today.
BYB&S also offers an All Star program for House Players and a Full Time Travel Program. For more information -please visit the league description tab on the left side of the homepage.
Deadline & Fees
A late fee of $25 will be assessed to any participant who registers after February 22, 2013.
*The late fee for T Ball, Fillies, Pony, Colt and Seniors begins on March 9th.
Registration payments must be received by Sunday, March 15, 2013 in order for a player to be assigned to a team. If payment is received after that date, the player will be assigned to a team only if space is available.
Additional fees for participating in travel, mustangs and all star programs are due on the date(s) set forth in the applicable rules.
You may cancel your registration and receive a refund equal to the registration fee you paid minus $50 by notifying us in writing (e-mail: email@example.com) prior to March 15, 2013. No refunds will be given for cancellations after March 15, 2013.
Additional fees for participating in travel, mustangs and all star programs are not refundable.
BYB&S programming is only available for families that reside within the boundaries of school district 220.